Monday, May 11, 2009

Kat - Galaxy battle

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done with my exams! Free as a bird. I know I have not been updating! Sorry. =(
It's because I DID NOT go out at all, thus no outfit posts. I was mugging away, trapped in my room, in front of my lappie (which is dying soon) for the past 2 months? Finally, time to burn those econs notes. But it also means that I am officially unemployed as I am no longer a student. I need a job. haha! Still, I've decided to reward myself by slacking and doing all that I please first before plunging into a full steam ahead job search.

Met up with my dearie yesterday. :) We went to the flea market at home club yesterday and we didn't get a single thing. Both of us came to the conclusion that we can't shop at crowded places. We caught Star Trek too. I thought it was pretty enjoyable but Sci-fi isn't a genre I like, so I didn't enjoy it as much. But if you are a Sci-fi fan, go watch it! The effects were pretty neat and the show was upbeat and fast moving and pretty engaging despite those unknown terms used.


No outfit posts as we were to busy shopping and catching up and bitching.

I went out with my family to celebrate mother's day. Everywhere was so crowded. You had to like wait 40 minutes to get a table in the restaurant.




Safe tunic, dangerfield treasure chest bag, black rose hairpin.

I'm going shopping with my mum tomorrow! :D

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

10 comments:

Lucy said...

Have a great shopping time!
Lucy

Mode Junkie said...

i want that tunic! is that an australian brand or something? arrgghh.. you look so chic!

click here to visit me at mode junkie!

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you, love.
you look so gorgeous in that off shoulder tunic! :)






xo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment!
Nice blog!
Love this outfit, especially the tee!

xx
-S

Sydnie said...

You guys are both so pretty! I love your outfit choice, too!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

Mariona said...

thanks a lot, love the pics and the shirt !!!! kisses

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look so cute in that shirt! I love your bag too! xxoxoxo

Yuka said...

you are so cute! both of you. i wish my school was over and done with already but i still have quite a long way to go.

styleburst said...

Lucy: Shopping wasn't very fruitful! But I had fun.

Mode Junkie: Hun I got it in Singapore! Thanks for the comments dear!

Fashion Chalet: Thanks dear. You're amazing. :)

Fashion victim: Thanks babe. xo

Sydnie: Thanks babe! My bestie is really pretty! :)

Mariona: Thanks dear! Glad you like the photo effects. ^^

Shin: Oh!! I'm glad you like the bag!! I love it too! Had to get it the first time i saw it. xox

Yuka: Thanks babe! Bear with it!! School will be done sooner than you think love. xox

daisy kate said...

I love, love, LOVE this dress, where is it from? You look great :)
Kate www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com xx

 

Web Counter