Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kat - Photoscape fun

I've been stuck at home, frantically doing my thesis. It's another 2 more weeks to the submission date and so many changes to be made. I hope I survive through this semester. haha.

The late hours at night got me munching and munching away on whatever I can find. I don't understand how people lose weight when they study late into the night. Don't they get hungry? Don't they feel like distracting themselves while studying? I put on weight when I'm studying because I am not conscious and not cautious of what goes into my mouth.
I just had macdonalds and it's only 4 hours past my dinner.

I wore this to school today. I had wanted to wear something else initially. I try to pick my outfits out a night before because I am oh soo fickle!! If I were to chose something to wear in the morning on that day itself, I would take like 20 minutes pacing here and there. But when I saw this top I had to wear it. It's thrifted together with guy in Aussie. I miss aussie shopping. Great stuff at low prices.

And oh! I was playing with this photoscape programme. It's fun and free!


This is probably what I'm feeling towards my thesis now. Haha.

Attempting the antique vintage photo look.


My accessories for today. Not much I would say. I need more to the family.


What's on me:
Top-Thrifted
Leggings-Minkpink
Bag- Aldo
Shoes- Taiwan Shilin market
Belt- Osmose

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your comments on my blog!
i really love the photos in this post :)

Charlotte :)

Wanderlusting said...

Cute pictures - photoscape looks awesome (as you do you, adorable!)

*Lusty*

Mom Fashion World said...

i love your accessories and shirt.
lovely, lovely!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

tis serendipity said...

Awesome belt!! Haha those are great accessories. Love how you coordinated the belt and bracelets.

Raquel said...

great look! love it.
good luck on your thesis!
xx

Kira Aderne said...

I love this combo! Shirt + Leggings!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
I wish you the best luck at your work :))

A kiss and a hug,
Kira

Vintage Lollipops said...

Gorgeous and stylish... damn cool combination love!

xxx

 

Web Counter