Monday, February 16, 2009

kat - 12.02.2007

My sore throat has erupted into unstoppable cough which comes at a frequency of ten seconds once. In a min I would have cough like 6 times. I can't seem to stop coughing and the medication doesn't help either. It's hurting me so so much.

Anyhow, I hope you had a wonderful valentine's day. And although they all say if you're in love everyday is valentines day but I 'm sure girls would still like to be a little extra pampered on the 14th of Feb.

I wore this out on Thursday to meet guy. :) Singing, movie, pictures, italian pasta was fun fun fun.








I finally caught slumdog millionaire with guy. THAT MOVIE IS FANTASTIC!! PLEASE GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T! I'm sure you will not regret it. I love the young jamal! He is so so cute.
I wanna watch the wrestler and valkyrie next. =)

What's on me:
Dress- Blue Juice
Bag- Bugis street long ago
Shoes- Zu shoes from guy
Ring- Marc Jacobs Daisy
Headband- An old necklace
Michael Jackson jacket- Jeanswest

I'm super psyched to carry my new aldo bag. It's absolutely beautiful. :)) Tomorrow will be it's opening ceremony!
I needed a bag for school and the bag is everything I need. The size, the shape, the colour. I love love it!

No comments:

 

Web Counter