Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kat - Return of the guy

Guy was super nice to bring me back my luggage. He nearly missed the flight because of that. But I'm glad everything was fine in the end. He bought me 2 shoes (amazing looking ones) and 2 tank top dress all the way from Canberra. Super hearts. I love the prints on the dress.
I wore them immediately the next day after receiving it. It seems that I have a tendency to wear "new dirty" clothes as they have not been washed.

I'm super thankful to everyone that have added me as a favourite on chictopia! You guys are totally amazing. I can't believe I'm voted as one of the style icons. It's such an honor as there are tons and tons of gorgeous people on chictopia who literally just oozes style out. It never fails to make my day when I receive those super sweet and encouraging comments from everyone. Thank you for taking time to leave such nice and thoughtful comments. I read every single one of them and they definitely make me smile and giggle happily and crazily behind the computer screen.


The shoes were hurting my feet after an hour but I continued wearing it. I was rather proud of the fact that I survived in them for 5 hours.
Luckily, I bought my sandals along as I know my feet will be under torture. Always have a pair of sandals in your bag if you are wearing new or super high heels. They can be such live savers.





Love the prints of the dress! The accessories are all bought by guy in Aussie.


My gorgeous new shoes!! :)

We even saw Thaipusam on the way! Thaipusam is this Hindu festival celebrated mostly by the Tamil community on the full moon in the Tamil month of Thai (Jan/Feb).

The devotees marching the street. I feel so painful just watching them. All the needles piercing through the body. Amazing endurance and strength is needed to complete the walk.


A photo of us!

What's on me:
Printed dress- Supre
Black patent shoes- Zu
Black and gold bag- From bugis a couple of years ago.
Accessories- Diva

My other pair of shoe needs to be enlarged! I can't wear them. =(

2 comments:

londynkouture said...

Your guy is the best I love the dress, bracelet, and those Shoes are to die for! Love your style check out my blog as well :)

LK

styleburst said...

Thanks lovely!! I love those shoes.
Yep!! He's the best to me too! :)
I love your blog! xox

 

Web Counter