Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guy - Job interview

I just had my first serious job interview since so long. And this was the hardest I ever had, as it is my first in Australia and I always had problem listening to the accent of Australians. But I think I did better than I expected, and even if it didn't work out, I am glad that I get to experience it.

The interview was rather difficult as compared to what Kat did in another company. They started off with some questions that were tedious to me, and just when I thought they finished, the interviewer whipped out a piece of paper containing like 7 questions that require long answer questions. It was the first time in my life I told so much lies in a 45 min time frame. Lol.

But I liked the job because I will be working as a waiter in Parliament House, and I had a direct bus from my hostel to that place. But they needed me to work at least 3 days a week, and I am still contemplating if it is worth it for my stay here. Anyway, I am here to study.

After that tiring and intensive experience, me and Kat went to a picnic held by a Chinese to celebrate China National Day. The food was pretty good, ate so much that I need to take a good sleep for my body to digest the food. Sorry I am not going to put pictures of anything else rather than me. Haha.

Apologies, it is just that I am lasy to edit other pictures. :)




Long sleeve from Mambo ($10), cardigan from Roger David ($15), skinny pants from Huckabees ($10), shades ck ($90), shoes ($40), belt ($10).

No comments:

 

Web Counter