Thursday, October 9, 2008

Guy - Shopping school holiday

This has been one of the nicest holiday I've had, hopping from one shopping destination to another. I explored the civic shopping centre, DFO and then thrift shops. I must say, the amount of happiness increased in the same order as well!

Thrift shops are my favourites. I pay an amount I pay in a shopping centre to receive 5 times as many stuffs and also 2 times a better brand! Not trying to exaggerate, I really had a great time at the thrift shops. It is really good fun hunting for things you don't know what to expect and you are also doing a form of charity as well!


Bought these two shirts from Cotton On. They cost $10 each and are on 75% sale. I like them as they are the last ones of my size left, and I can wear them both during Summer and in Singapore as well. It is versatile with either jeans or short pants and the material is very cooling. Cotton on has great shirt cutting and good quality, and they sure are cheap.


Got the shoes from DFO, the same shop I got my brown working shoes. And again, I am always lucky getting the last sizes on sale, and these shoes I can use them both for long or short pants. They cost $20 and I might even be able to use them for working!



A picture of my shoes, and the most expensive pair is still the brown Windsor Smith one. The others I get it for $30 and below.



On the way to civic and DFO. Shoes from Windsor Smith ($20), Dotti jeans ($20), brown shirt ($5), belt from Tarocash ($10), cardigan from Roger David ($15), specs by Kisura($100).

No comments:

 

Web Counter